1. Together, we are building a culture of wellbeing.
2. We believe in working with children, young people, and their caregivers to create a culture where all can have a strong sense of self, belonging, and purpose.
3. We believe in honoring the identity and community of children, young people, and their caregivers.
4. We believe our children, young people, and caregivers are at-promise, not at-risk.
5. We believe in working with communities, not for communities, because communities have the expertise to create wellbeing for themselves.
6. We believe in working across communities and silos to create a culture of wellbeing that is both locally driven and reaches all children, young people, and caregivers.